These products will be especially handy for those of us who don’t have access to fresh fruit and must find another way to get a significant amount of antioxidants. This is where products that are dried, juiced, and more come on. Without them, many of us in the United States wouldn’t be able to reap the benefits of more exotic fruits like the acai berry. With all this in mind, we’ve come up with a list of ten different products that are made using antioxidant fruits, and today we present you with five of them.
- Navitas Naturals Superfruit Blend – This is exactly as it sounds – a mix of dried fruit powders that are potent antioxidant fruits. This blend includes goji berry, acai berry, and pomegranate. Tasty! Good source of: vitamins A, B, C, E, and minerals potassium and iron.
- Amazing Grass Amazing Meal Vanilla Chai Infusion – The name alone is enough to make you drool, let alone a taste of the actual product. The fruits you’ll find in this infusion are acai berry, goji berry, blueberry, and banana. Good source of: vitamins A, B6, B12, and C.
- Bai Tanzania Strawberry – This beverage combines pomegranate, strawberry, and vegetable juice in a delicious blend. Good source of: vitamin C and iron.
- BioVi – Now this one differs from others on the list in that it’s not food or drink; it’s a supplement that packs a powerful punch, combining a probiotic with the powerful antioxidant properties of the aronia berry. Good source of: anthocyanins, quinic acid, and various vitamins and minerals.
- ALO Enrich – Ever wanted to bring together the health benefits of cranberries, pomegranates, and aloe vera juice? The brand ALO does just that with their product Enrich, and they effortlessly manage to keep it tasting wonderfully too. Good source of: vitamin C and calcium.
Eden Food Organic Dried Blueberries – These make a wonderful snack when you’re on the go but don’t want to opt for fast food. They are both fat free and gluten free. Good source of: vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Annie’s Organic Tropical Treat Bunny Fruit Snacks – Be careful with these because it’s extremely easy to finish a pack and then just keep eating. They are made from mango, peach, and orange juices and have been certified 100% organic. Good source of: vitamin C (100% of DV, in fact).
- Bare Fruit Variety Pack – In this mixed pack, you’ll get three different types of dried apple, as well as dried apricot and mango. Bare Fruit bake-dried fruits do not contain GMOs, artificial sweeteners, or added preservatives. Good source of: dietary fiber and vitamin C.
Larabar Blueberry Muffin – This is the healthier version of a blueberry muffin for most of us. Unsweetened blueberries combined with cashews, dates, and a hint of vaantioxidant-fruits.comlla extract make for a delicious gluten-free snack. Good source of: potassium, protein, and iron.
- Buddy Fruits Pomegranate and Acai Bites – No preservatives or artificial sweeteners are added to these products, making them 100% fruit. Pomegranate and acai berry mix well together as both are especially delicious antioxidant fruits. Good source of: dietary fiber.