I LOVE ALO.
…isn’t that enough said? Do you need to read more?
ALO sent us a bunch of their flavors to try out, and next up is their Enrich.
- ALO Exposed – original aloe vera
- ALO Awaken – wheatgrass and aloe vera
- ALO Allure – mangosteen, mango and aloe vera
- ALO Enrich – pomegranate, cranberry and aloe vera
- ALO Appeal – pomelo, pink grapefruit, lemon and aloe vera
- ALO Elated – brewed olive leaf tea and aloe vera
Serving size 8.0 fl. oz (240 ml)
100% Gluten Free
- Total Fat 0g 0 %
- Total Carb 15g 5 %
- Sat. Fat 0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0 %
- Trans. Fat 0g
- Sugars 15g
- Cholest. 0mg 0 %
- Protein 0g 0 %
- Sodium 25mg 1 %
- VitaminA 0%
- VitaminC 30%
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 0%
*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The ingredients in Enrich include: Water, Aloe Vera Juice, Aloe Vera Pulp, Cane Sugar, Pomegranate Juice, Cranberry Juice, Grape Juice, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Color
Some of the aloe vera drink benefits include: vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids
You can buy ALO Drink Elated online or at these stores:
- Whole Foods
- Sunflower Market
- Walgreen’s in Northern California
- Central Market
- World Market
I like to buy it at Cost Plus World Market because if you sign up for their World Market Explorer Rewards Program, you can sometimes get a $10 off $30 purchase coupon or a 10% off food coupon. Also, every $100 you spend there, you get a $10 gift certificate to use. So in the long run, the $4.99 big bottle ends up being a lot less than $4.99.
Sizes and Prices:
- 16.9 oz (500 mL), suggested retail is $1.99
- also come in 50.7 oz (1.5L), suggested retail is $4.99
Here’s a video I shot during the review process, where I show a close up of the aloe vera pulp that you can find in ALO.
“Like” ALO Drink on Facebook and hang out with all the cool and smart people that love this drink as much as I do!