They sent me two of their 7 gram packets that are:
- gluten free
- soy free
1 serving or 1 packet has 15,000 ORAC – talk about something small that has a mighty punch!
The green superfood amazing grass ingredients seem endless. Here they are:
Amazing Grass Green Food Blend – 3985mg
- Organic Wheat Grass
- Organic Barley Grass
- Organic Alfalfa
- Organic Spirulina
- Organic Spinach
- Organic Chlorella (cracked cell-wall)
- Organic Broccoli
Antioxidant Blend – 1111mg
- Spectra Total ORAC (Green Coffee Extract, Broccoli Sprout Concentrate, Green Tea Extract, Onion Extract, Apple Extract, Acerola Extract, Camu Camu Concentrate, Quercetin, Tomato Concentrate, Broccoli Concentrate, Acai Concentrate, Turmeric Extract, Garlic Concentrate, Basil Concentrate, Oregano Concentrate, Cinnamon Concentrate, Elderberry Concentrate, Carrot Concentrate, Mangosteen Concentrate, Blackcurrant Concentrate, Chokeberry Concentrate, Raspberry Concentrate, Spinach Concentrate, Kale Concentrate, Bilberry Extract, Brussels Sprout Concentrate)
- Organic Acai
- Organic Maca
- Organic Carrot
- Organic Beet
- Organic Rose Hips
- Organic Pineapple
- Green Tea
- Acerola Cherry
EFA Fiber Blend – 467mg
- Organic Flax Seed Powder
- Apple Pectin Fiber
Digestive Enzyme & Active Culture Pre & Probiotic Blend – 298mg
- F.O.S. (Fructooligosaccharide from Chicory Root)
- Lactiobacillus Acidophilus
- Protease (Aspergillus oryzae)
- Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)
- Lipase (Aspergillus niger)
- Lactase (Aspergillus oryzae)
- Callulase (Trichoderma reesei)
- Natural Flavors
- Citric Acid
- Vegetable Juice for coloring (from carrots and Hibiscus)
- Siberian Eleuthero Root
That is A LOT of ingredients in 7 grams!! That’s what I think is so rad about this product – look at all the good things you get in just 7 grams.
To be honest, I wasn’t a huge fan of the taste, but for a product like this, I wasn’t planning on the taste being great. I tried it in a glass of water, so I could really check out the taste – it was probably 16 oz. I guzzled it down to avoid really tasting it after the first couple of sips.
However, I would continue to drink something like this because of the benefits of it. In other words, the benefits outweigh the taste!
How do you use this product? You can just add it to your daily smoothie or juice or just dump it in water like I did. Amazing Grass recommends 1-2 servings of it daily. It helps you get your 5-9 servings of fruit and veggies a day.
One box of 15 packets costs $21.99 on Amazing Grass’ website. If you find it in your store or online for less, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment as to where you find it for less.
Here’s a video I did during the review process – I definitely didn’t have all the ingredients down when I did this one: