Sambuactin Elderberry Liquid Extract
Elderberry extracts are a great way to get the benefits of the elderberry.
The sambuactin elderberry liquid extract is probably best achieved through sambucol black elderberry syrup since the berry is very thick and has a molasses type consistency.
Benefits of the Berry’s Extracts
- Treats Influenza A and B
- Antioxidants, specifically, flavonoids, which stimulate the immune system
- Anthocyanins (an anti-inflammatory effect) that relieve aches, pains and fever
- Sooths upper respiratory problems
- Diuretic, a natural intestinal cleanser
- promotes circulation, kidney function and good lymphatic system health
- High ORAC Value – twice as much as blueberries
Studies have reported that Elderberry fights Flu Symptoms. Another study reported that Elderberry prevents H1N1 infection in vitro. And yet another study shows that Black Elderberry extracts trump Tamiflu for Flu Remedy. Studies report that there are no side effects to taking the extracts, but if you are a person that has high allergy problems to fruits and berries, be sure to check with your doctor before proceeding with the extract.