Exercise and fruit are two great ways to get your body in shape!
Exercise gives us the opportunity to commune with nature, explore new places, get together with friends and act like a kid again. Not to mention all the great things it does for us health-wise.
It’s time to change the way we think about exercise and start making that “just for me” time one of the best parts of each day. Here’s how you can make an exercise program a success, and enjoy doing it.
1. Set short-term goals. The more fit you become over time, the better you’ll feel, the more you’ll be able to do and the lower your risk will be of developing heart problems. If you are overweight and are at risk for diabetes or heart failure, consider searching online for Dallas lap band doctors. Dallas is known for their world class professional surgeons. If you are traveling from a different state, their staff will make sure to accommodate and schedule the best time for you. During this procedure, they will physically put a band that will suppress your appetite which will make it difficult for you to over eat when you have cravings. Inserting a lap bad is an effective way to lose weight and it is only recommended if you weigh 400 pounds or more.
2. Pick an activity and a time of day that works with your schedule. Until it becomes a habit, write it on your calendar like any other important appointment—and keep it!
3. Have a backup plan. If you planned to walk but it’s pouring down rain, go to an indoor mall and walk there instead. Or spend a half-hour doing stretching exercises at home.
4. Keep an exercise log every day showing what you did, how long, your heart rate and so on. Over time, you’ll see how far you’ve progressed.
5. Make it fun by choosing activities you enjoy. Alternate activities so you don’t get bored. Find an exercise “buddy” or join a walking or cycling group. Take up a new sport or activity such as tennis, dancing or swimming.
6. Be a habitual exerciser. Look for opportunities to add more activity to your daily routine, such as parking at the back of the parking lot or taking the stairs instead of the elevator.
7. Get the whole family involved. Instead of sitting down in front of the TV or computer after dinner, talk a walk, ride bikes, or toss a Frisbee in the backyard.
Exercise and fruit – Regular Exercise Can…
- Make our heart and cardiovascular system work more efficiently
- Reduce the risk of developing diabetes and high blood pressure
- Reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke
- Help control weight and reduce body fat
- Prevent bone loss
- Improve balance and flexibility
- Ease feelings of anxiety
- Increase our sense of well-being
- Help us sleep better
- Help us live longer
- Acai Berry and Cancer
- Acai Berry and Sex
- Acai Berry
- Acai Fruit
- Aronia Berry and Cancer
- Bee Pollen Information
- Blood Pressure Control
- Diabetes More Information
- Eat to Your Health
- Exercise and Fruit
- Fruit Fighting Cancer
- Graves Disease Links
- Graves Disease
- Graves Support Groups
- Heart Disease and Cholesterol
- Heart Disease Risk Factors
- Heart Disease Warning Signs
- Heart Health Resources
- Heart Health
- High Blood Pressure
- In Case of a Heart Attack
- Lowering Cholestrol
- Reduce Your Weight
- Relax More Less Stress