It is important to make sure that you are getting all the nutrients you need. This is difficult for quite a few people because they have grown accustomed to eating out or snacking all day. The thought of restricting their diet to salads or so-called “health foods” does not make them very happy. Luckily, there are many alternatives to this, including formulas that even children love. There has been an increasing trend of squeezable fruit purees available. These purees feature fruits combined with grains, such as mixtures of apples, peaches, and oatmeal. You might have difficulty convincing your child to eat oatmeal by itself, but the brand Earth’s Best has a puree that is likely to change their minds. Children favor drinks that come in pouch form and can easily be convinced to try these purees.
If you have an especially difficult child, why not try some healthy fruit snacks? These snacks come in almost every flavor imaginable. From more tropical fruits like mango, bananas, and oranges to more typical fruits like apples, plums, and strawberries, there is something for everyone. These fruit snacks even feature variety packs so that you can please everyone with the purchase of a single pack. While it is easy to find flavored fruit snacks at most grocery stores, these snacks are not the healthiest. What you want to look for are the fruit snacks made using organic fruit. These frequently do not have any sugar added or any artificial ingredients used. In this way, you know exactly what you are paying for and what your child will be consuming. It can be hard to get children to take vitamin pills regularly, so giving them fruit snacks high in vitamin C is an easy way to fix this problem. The brand Peter Rabbit Organics specializes in these types of snacks for children.
When searching for healthy snacks for your child, you must not forget about yourself. There are plenty of fruit pouches for adults available online and in health food stores. These pouches contain freeze-dried fruits like bananas, apricots, and apples for adults who are tired of taking vitamins or eating fruit plain. There is a flavor for anyone, and the pouches are great when you’re on the go. Many adults become so busy at work that they have little time to sit down and eat a meal. The pouches are a perfect way to stay healthy without disrupting your schedule.
Here are some of the squeezeable fruit purees currently on the market:
- Happy Tot Orgaantioxidant-fruits.comc Baby Food, Stage 4, Spinach, Mango and Pear, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 16)
- Peter Rabbit Orgaantioxidant-fruits.comcs Mango, Banana and Orange Snacks, 4-Ounce (Pack of 10)
- Plum Orgaantioxidant-fruits.comcs Tots Fruit and Grain Mish Mash, Blueberry, Oats and Quinoa, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
- Earth’s Best 2nd Fruit & Grain Puree, Pear, Apricot, Barley, 4.2-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
- Buddy Fruits Blended Fruit and Skim Milk, Mango, 3.2-Ounce (Pack of 18)
- Gerber 2nd Foods Orgaantioxidant-fruits.comc Baby Food, Pears, Peaches and Srawberries, 3.5 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
- Baby Gourmet Orgaantioxidant-fruits.comc Simple Purees Stage 1(6 Months+) Juicy Pear and Garden Greens Baby Food, 4.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)