If you just take your finger and taste the powder by itself, you’ll notice that it tastes a bit like maple.
- Alternative sweetner – it’s low-glycemic!
- vitamin B3
You can put it in:
- Smoothies (like I did)
- Ice Cream
I like this powder very much and will continue to use it in my Smoothies. I have used it in a few other smoothies:
Here’s my final review video:
We have reviewed a number of Navitas Naturals fruit powders, you can read them by clicking on any of them below:
- Navitas Naturals Raw Maca Powder Review
- Navitas Naturals Wheatgrass Powder Product Review
- Williams-Sonoma Smoothie Mix – Antioxidant Smoothie Mix by Navitas Naturals Review
- Navitas Naturals Antioxidant Blend – Goji Pomegranate Acai Powder Review
- Navitas Naturals Cacao Goji Super Food Product Review
- Navitas Naturals Maqui Powder Product Review
- Navitas Naturals Acai Powder – Freeze Dried Acai Powder Antioxidant-fruits.com Product Review
- Navitas Naturals Camu Camu Powder – Antioxidant-fruits.com Product Review
- Navitas Naturals Pomegranate Power – Antioxidant-fruits.com Product Review
- Navitas Naturals Golden Berries – Antioxidant-fruits.com Review
- Navitas Naturals Mulberry Power – Antioxidant-fruits.com Review
We received the Navitas Naturals Lucuma Powder from the manufacturer. Receiving the free product did not influence this review.