Yesterday I introduced you to Peter Rabbit Organics because today we are doing a product review of one of three of their fruit puree pouches that they sent us to product test.
We received the following three flavors from Peter Rabbit Organics to product test:
- Orgaantioxidant-fruits.comc Mango, Banana and Orange 100% Pure Fruit Snack
- Orgaantioxidant-fruits.comc Strawberry and Banana 100% Pure Fruit Snack
- Orgaantioxidant-fruits.comcs, Organic Apple and Grape 100% Pure Fruit Snack
These are the coolest snacks I have found in a long time. They are great for kids and for adults. They taste great and you know they are great for you because it’s just fruit and well, not only is it just fruit, it is also 100% USDA certified organic.
Uses for these fruit puree pouches include:
- Squirt them on oatmeal or cereal
- Include them in lunch boxes as snacks for young children
- Use them as a breakfast food
- Snacks to go on long car rides
- Stash a pack of 10 of them in your office desk drawer as a healthy organic snack in the middle of the work day.
Benefits of these organic fruit snacks are:
- Easy clean up
- No Mess
- Easy for a kid to hold
- You can enjoy it directly from the pouch
- Easy twist off cap
- Cute packaging with a well-known cartoon character, Peter Rabbit
- Attractive packaging for kids
Remember to chill them once opened and consume them within 48 hours of opening.
I absolutely love these organic fruit snacks from Peter Rabbit Organics. As far as the Organic Mango, Banana and Orange is concerned – it’s just a matter of taste as to what falvor of those fruits that you already like.
I tried this flavor with two girls who are 9 and 10 years old. I am a 31-year old female and we all liked it.
The only turn-off I can see about this product is the consistency. My sister wouldn’t try them based on the consistency, but the kids weren’t scared of it at all. I would say the consistency is comparable to apple sauce or baby food. I sorta turned me off when I saw it – but when I tasted it, I got over it – and more than likely the product will not be consumed out of the pouch, as I consumed it.
I would absolutely recommend these organic fruits snacks from Peter Rabbit Organics. I will be ordering some for my own consumption – I love to have healthy snacks to go around the house.
If you want to buy fruit snacks, you can buy a pack of 10 of these for $16.50 from Amazon.com
Here’s a video that I shot of the Organic Mango, Banana and Orange 100% Pure Fruit Snack:
Have you tried Peter Rabbit Organics fruit snacks? How did you like them? If you haven’t tried them, do you think you will?