Village Winery and Vineyards
- 40405 Browns Lane
- Waterford, Virginia 20197
- [email protected]
The Winery is a small farm winery with 10 acres of vineyards. Among other wine endeavors, the winery focuses on the production of elder berries and aronia berries.
The Winery’s wine offerings are:
- Apple Wine
- Cabernet Franc Rosé
- Merlot Cabernet Franc Blend
- Cabernet Franc
- Petit Verdot
- Elderberry Wine
The Winery’s Elderberry Offerings:
- Elderberry Syrup, 12 Fl Oz. US$8.00
- Elderberry Beverage Mix, 12 Fl Oz. US$8.00
- Elderberry Chocolate & Syrup
- Elderberry Wine
Buy any of The Village Winery’s products online, by clicking on the links above.
Some of the highlights of The Village Winery’s Elderberry Products are:
- Flavor – made from fruit straight from the vine! Not from concentrate!
- Health Benefits – high in antioxidants, anthocyanins and quercetin flavinoids. Elder berries are 17 times higher in antioxidants than raspberries and strawberries
- Reasonable Pricing – The Winery’s cost is one third that of Elderberry Health Supplements
- Many uses – use syrup on ice cream, yogurt, cheesecake, etc. and their Elderberry Beverage is a refreshing non-alcoholic beverage – chilled or hot w/ mulling spices
- A Green Product! – Since the Elderberry is a native plant to VA, it does not require the typical agricultural chemical treatments like other fruits do
- Made in the U.S.A. – Made on the vineyard and therefore supports the local Waterford, VA community and the greater USA community
The Village Winery has plans for an Aronia Berry Juice line in the late Fall. Please join their mailing list to be contacted when the juice becomes available for purchase.
The winery also allows for picnics on their property and often hosts local village residents who make arts, crafts and other products. If you’d like to join their mailing list, you will receive the latest updates about the ongoings at the winery. Tours are also available.
Saturday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
From Leesburg ~
Take Route 7 west approximately 4 miles.
Exit onto Rt. 9 west (Charles Town Pike).
Go ½ mile and turn right onto Clarks Gap Road (before the Shell station).
Go 3 miles (passing through the village and bearing right onto Loyalty as you leave the village).
Turn right onto Browns Lane just past Waterford Elementary School.
Winery and vineyard are the first driveway on the right.
Follow signs to parking