Do you want a good crunchy peach cobbler recipe both to ward off the heat of the summer, and to have something to enjoy with your friends? Peach cobblers are great because they are sweet and savory. For those of you who are watching your figure because you want to hit the beach this summer, the calories in a peach is way less than the ones you find in other equally sweet fruits. So if you are looking for a recipe for a good peach cobbler, then look no further!
- • 2 cups of sliced peaches (You can use peaches in a can, or fresh peaches, it won’t affect the taste)
• ¾ cup milk
• 2 cups sugar (divided)
• 1 stick of butter (crumbled)
• ¾ cup all-purpose baking flour
• 2 teaspoons baking flour
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Make sure that you reach this heat by using an oven thermometer. It is important to have it to this heat to have a good final product.
2. Grease the sides of an 11×17 pan with the butter to ensure that the cobbler does not stick. Leave the remaining butter at the bottom of the pan to melt.
3. Mix together the rest of the ingredients (except the peaches and 1 cup of sugar). Pour the batter into the pan over the melted butter but do not mix.
4. Put the peaches and the sugar over the batter, then spoon over the liquid at the bottom of the pan. Place it into the oven.
5. Leave it for an hour, or until top of cobbler is golden brown.
6. Serve with vanilla ice cream and cinnamon, or whipped cream.
There is no better way to enjoy a lazy summer day than with a huge serving of peach cobbler with a delicious glob of vanilla ice cream. Add a few dashes of cinnamon to give it a bit of spice! Dig in!
What are some of your peach cobbler tips?