What Fruits Help With a Hangover?
Everyone loves celebrations. Amidst all that partying, one of the downsides to them is waking up with a hangover. Although there’s no instant cure for that awful morning-after feeling, here are a few antioxidant fruit that can help you get rid of it faster and make it easier to bear:
- Bananas – chomp on one to two pieces of this fruit. They help replenish lost potassium in your body.
- Cantaloupes – they help remove toxins left by alcohol in your body.
- Oranges – one of the tried and tested remedies for hangovers is to juice up. Most people swear by drinking a glass of orange juice to rejuvenate their body’s weakened state.
- Tomatoes – rich in beta-carotene, antioxidants and vitamins, you should also try drinking a glass of tomato juice.
- Strawberries – try eating a dozen of them to get high on Vitamin C.
With these fruits, you can more or less manage your hangover without a problem for the rest of the day. Just remember to get plenty of rest, avoid caffeine and drink lots of water, too.
Although theres no instant cure for that awful morning-after feeling here are a few antioxidant fruit that can help you get rid of it faster and easier to bear