We have covered a lot of the awesome products that Navitas Naturals makes through our product reviews. I am a huge fan of their products, so it doesn’t come as a surprise that another company, Williams-Sonoma, that I love teamed up with Navitas Naturals to offer an antioxidant smoothie mix.
It was delicious and went perfectly with the strawberry and banana smoothie I used it in.
- certified organic goji (lycium barbarum)
- certified organic pomegranate (punica granatum)
- certified organic açai (euterpeoleracea mart)
- certified organic blueberry (vaccinium cyanococcus)
- certified organic camu-camu (myciaria dubia).
It’s vegan, gluten free and certified organic.
You can buy this through Williams-Sonoma’s website – Navitas Naturals makes two other smoothie mixes for Williams-Sonoma. They are a Protein one and a Omega 3 one.
Here is a video I made during the review process:
Thanks to Navitas Naturals for sending this smoothie mix to us to review.
We received the Williams-Sonoma Smoothie Mix from Navitas Naturals. Receiving the free product did not influence this review.